Imagine, how can some Doctors consciously decide to not treat parasites like if it is something that could be ignored? Can it be ignored?OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

 

 

Some physicians add the anti-parasitic treatment at the end of their “protocol” and miracle, the person starts their way to recovery,what a coincidence?  My friend fellow Lymie told me that after reading my info she asked her LLMD about testing her parasites and he answered:   “what for?  No matter what we can find I am not going to change the protocol”.   
Can this be medicine we are talking about?  Ignoring the parasitic component in Lyme is a cruelty, and treating this multiinfection only with antibiotics is ignorance!  Some think they’re treating the parasites with antibiotics, really?  It is like trying to kill a snake with flea spray?  how many bottles of spray and years of treatment it might require?  You think we might kill her one day?
 
The theory of the parasites feeding the bacteria for them to eat it later sounds nice and some might believe it or not, but the reality is that generally where there is a parasite there is bacteria around, simple. They have a proper ecosystem where they maybe feed from us and not from each other?  theories that can be disputed or argued but a scientific reality that shows that both types of bugs, in fact more than two or three types of bugs are living inside us, feeding off from us every day, reproducing and killing us slowly.  They start in the blood, then go to the glands and lymphatic system, then the brain, travel through all the Central Nervous system and then they go to the heart;and when they are so many they migrate to other organs, to the bones and muscles; they are inside our skin and our eyes and scalp.  Who is feeding who and how? Is it really a choice to not treat such infection or is it absolute ignorance and why not, negligence and cruelty?
 
Imagine our bodies devoured by thousands if not millions of different bugs for weeks, months, and then for years and years? 
Imagine the pain,the palpitations, the fear, the not knowing what is next, and every day  every time is worse, there is no recovery, no reverse.   
Would you have hope?  Hope if you cannot read, if the light hurts you, if the sounds kill you, if you cannot move, if food has no taste, if everything smells bad, if your muscles fell off the bones, if the bones cannot hold you, if your nerves are so tight they hurt you worse than an electrocution; if your heart races and then stops… I thought I was not going to survive the first day; that night I said my goodbyes… yes antibiotics helped me, but didn’t cure me, because parasites don’t die with that type of medicine; I just start to get better after I had Flagyl and then Ivermectin; is that too much to ask?
 
IS IT TOO MUCH TO ASK TO THE MEDICAL STAFF  TO TREAT THE PARASITES AS LONG AS IT IS NEEDED,WHEN INFECTED WITH LYME DISEASE?
IS IT TOO MUCH TO ASK TO PLEASE NOT IGNORE THE SEVERITY OF THE DAMAGE BACTERIA AND PARASITES CAUSE INSIDE OUR BODIES?
 


This article and the responses to it could be very helpful to treat Lyme Disease:
 
Thank you for sharing with me this journey of suffering and knowledge!
 
M.J.


 Note:  the more I read, and the more I learn from all my 2,500 friends, the more I‘m convinced Lyme is parasitic and should be treated as such.  As I posted in 022813, treating parasites with antibiotics is like trying to kill snakes with flea spray! Please!NOTE:  LYME THE ROLLERCOASTER BLOG DOES NOT OFFER,  DOESN’T GIVE NOR INTENDS TO GIVE ANY MEDICAL ADVISE NOR MEDICAL RECOMMENDATIONS.  THESE ARE JUST MY THOUGHTS, IDEAS, RESEARCH AND EXPERIENCE SHARED.